Monday, January 16, 2017

KAWA festival again

Do you remember the post about KAWA Festival?

 If not, browse through a few pages of my blog, because ........ HERE IT IS AGAIN!


    From today until the end of the week  (22 January) you have the opportunity to taste so many different types of coffee. Today's edition is called "Awakening", so the cafes propose really strong coffee (in order to come us to life in the mornings). Frankly speaking, I'm really curious about Cafe SOHO's proposition: bulletproof coffee. Doesn't it sound interesting?

The list of the cafes which take part in the event is published on Facebook. I wish I could visit them all, but my my heart certainly does not share my enthusiasm ;)


All in all, I kindly recommend you to follow a coffee's trail if you don't want the coffee to follow you !

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah ! it's something 4 me. I am open to your suggestion about cafe SOHO. I will go there first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there and It was fantastic! I love coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love coffee! I hope that I'll take part at this festival next year;)

    ReplyDelete