Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Year Behind, the Year Ahead

     2016 was another busy year. It has been a roller coaster of different events, suprising coincidences and various experiences. Maybe it is a time to summarise all what happened and make a resolution list- list of important lifestyle changes you want to make. Don't be too hard on yourself but rise to the task and treat it seriously!

     I send you warm wishes during this Christmas season filled with love, magic and hapiness. I hope an upcoming new year will be a fresh start for realization of yours dreams and you will never stop achiving yours aims, even the most crazy ;)


I'm glad that we could spend these several months together and I count on your unwavering support in the new year! 



3 comments:

  1. Waiting for the Christmas feast! A full belly makes a happy heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spending this magnificent time with my family! I hope your wishes will come true and very merry christmas for everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks 4 all your posts. Hope to see more in New Year. Best wishes to You :)

    ReplyDelete