Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Few words of introduction


Are you an Erasmus student in Poland?

Or maybe you are a foreigner whose plan for the future is to visit Poland?

Are you just wondering which period of the year is the best?



You are lucky, you are in a good place :) This blog was created in order to enable you to discover my beautiful country. I won’t tell you about historical places, about the monuments which nobody really wants to visit or tell you the legends ‘at the heart of which there is always a grain of truth.’ No, I’m not really interested in being a tourist guide.

I’d like to propose you a little bit different thing. I will give you a dose of informations about Poland that you haven’t known yet and that even Polish might have not heard of.

I kindly invite you to visit my blog in the nearest future, because the article about the first worth-seeing event in Poland will appear at any moment. 


Don’t let the others read it first!

1 comment:

  1. This post really help me! It apprears to be very interesting. Cant wait for more!

    ReplyDelete